CannaKeys 360° Terpene Search is your source for the expanding endocannabinoid research on terpenes. Terpenes are a key component in the Entourage Effect or collective effect a patient experiences when using cannabis as a result of the many constituents present.
Search by terpene and get a summary of the science with a filterable dashboard and comprehensive list of primary and related studies.
Dashboard & Filter
- Research dashboard presents the total number of studies with study types, the clinical/preclinical breakdown, a strength of science for the terpene and charts with overview information such as countries where the studies were done, top medical conditions and receptor sites the research explored.
- Summary of the cannabis research that provides the current status of the efficacy of therapies for the terpene searched.
- Dashboard filter allows users to filter the search results by different data categories including study type, receptors, organ system, and therapeutic result of the study’s findings.
- Comprehensive and curated list of studies for the terpene searched.
- Primary studies that directly examine the terpene in question.
- Related studies that explore related terpene research.
- Filter studies by type of study, therapeutic effects, organ system and other data points & study components.
- Summary for the terpene including: overview description, scent and natural sources, some cannabis cultivars high in that terpene, and summary of effects.
- Proven effects including physical, mental and emotional effects for the selected terpene.