Welcome to the CannaKeys 360° Terpene self-guided tour
This search provides access to the science associated with terpenes or terpenoids, the aromatic compounds found in plants and found in large amounts in cannabis. While the terpenes contribute the noteworthy aroma to cannabis and other plants and fruit, the science of terpenes indicates that they possess significant benefits to a wide range of health issues and conditions.
Things to Look For and Try:
- Review the breakdown of study types. Tip: Primary studies focused specifically on the terpene make up the dashboard results.
- Mouse over the Studies by Organ System chart to see the number of studies for the terpene associated with the different organ systems. Try filtering by the top system indicated and review dashboard and study list changes.
- Review the conditions list Proven Effects in Clinical Trials section of the dashboard to see the conditions where there is clinical evidence for this terpene. Note these are live links to those conditions.
- On the filter panel to the right of the dashboard, try filtering by “All Clinicals” to just view associated clinical studies. Scroll down to the studies list and review, clicking through to see study details.
- Try the Page Quick Links at the top of the filter panel and click Terpene Overview. Review content including terpene overview, physical description, and a summary of the terpene effects.