CannaKeys 360° Cannabinoid Search is your source for the state of the endocannabinoid research for a wide range of cannabinoids as well as key ECS enzymes and other compounds that interact with the endocannabinoid system. In addition to searching the phytocannabinoids found in cannabis, users can also explore other categories of cannabinoids. These additional categories are pharma cannabinoids for pharmaceutical grade cannabinoid preparations, the various families of synthetic cannabinoids, and endocannabinoids, those found naturally in the human body.
Search by cannabinoid and get a summary of the science with a filterable dashboard and comprehensive list of primary and related studies.
Dashboard & Filter
- Research dashboard presents the total number of studies with study types, the clinical/preclinical breakdown, a strength of science for the cannabinoid and charts with overview information such as countries where the studies were done, top medical conditions and receptor sites the research explored.
- Summary of the cannabis research that provides the current status of the efficacy of cannabinoid therapies for the cannabinoid searched.
- Dashboard filter allows users to filter the search results by different data categories including study type, receptors, organ system, and therapeutic result of the study’s findings.
- Comprehensive and curated list of studies for the cannabinoid searched.
- Primary studies that directly examine the cannabinoid in question.
- Related studies that explore related cannabinoid research.
- Filter studies by type of study, therapeutic effects, organ system and other data points & study components.
- Summary for the cannabinoid including: overview description, other names, properties and effects.
- Receptor binding affinity information for selected cannabinoid.