Welcome to the CannaKeys 360° Cannabinoid self-guided tour
This search provides access to the science associated with cannabinoids, key enzymes, and other cannabinoids that interact with our endocannabinoid system. These include the phytocannabinoids of cannabis, the synthetic cannabinoid groups, our internal or endogenous cannabinoids, and the key enzymes that break down those internal cannabinoids.
Things to Look For and Try:
- Review the breakdown of study types. Tip: Primary studies focused on the cannabinoid make up the dashboard results.
- Mouse over the Studies by Organ System chart to see the number of studies for the cannabinoid associated with the different organ systems. Try filtering by the top system indicated and review dashboard and study list changes.
- Review the conditions list Proven Effects in Clinical Trials section of the dashboard to see the conditions where there is clinical evidence for this cannabinoid. Note these are live links to those conditions.
- On the filter panel to the right of the dashboard, try filtering by “All Clinicals” to just view associated clinical studies. Scroll down to the studies list and review, clicking through to see study details.
- Try the Page Quick Links at the top of the filter panel and click Cannabinoid Overview. Review content including the known ECS receptor affinity detail.