The CannaKeys 360° Organ System Search page provides a broad or global overview of the science for all human organ systems, including a reference to a mental/emotional system that so readily responds to various cannabis constituents.
Search by organ system and get a summary of the science with a filterable dashboard and comprehensive list of primary and related studies.
Dashboard & Filter
- Research dashboard presents the total number of studies with study types, the clinical/preclinical breakdown, a strength of science for the organ system and list of included medical conditions, and charts with overview information such as countries where the studies were done and the phyto-cannabinoid chemotypes the research examined.
- Summary of the cannabis research that provides the current status of the efficacy of cannabinoid therapies for the organ system searched.
- Dashboard filter allows users to filter the search results by seven different data categories including study type, cannabinoid, and therapeutic result of the study’s findings.
- Comprehensive and curated list of studies for the organ system searched.
- Primary studies that directly examine the organ system in question.
- Related studies that explore related symptoms or conditions.
- Filter studies by Type of Study, Therapeutic Effect, and various data points and study components.
Organ System Summary
- Summary for the organ system including: overview description, alternative names, and medical specialists that focus on that system.
- Interactions between selected organ system and the endocannabinoid system.
Drug Interactions & Dosing
- Drug interactions information for cannabis in general
- Dosing considerations provide a framework for understanding dosing definitions and ranges