CannaKeys 360° Organ System Search is your source for overviews of the state of the endocannabinoid research for twelve different bodily systems. This search goes beyond the physical body to present the mental/emotional system to present the growing body of evidence supporting the positive emotional and mental effects these therapies can provide.
Search by organ system and get a summary of the science with a filterable dashboard and comprehensive list of primary and related studies.
Dashboard & Filter
- Research dashboard presents the total number of studies with study types, the clinical/preclinical breakdown, a strength of science for the organ system and list of included medical conditions, and charts with overview information such as countries where the studies were done and the phyto-cannabinoid chemotypes the research examined.
- Summary of the cannabis research that provides the current status of the efficacy of cannabinoid therapies for the organ system searched.
- Dashboard filter allows users to filter the search results by seven different data categories including study type, cannabinoid, and therapeutic result of the study’s findings.
- Comprehensive and curated list of studies for the organ system searched.
- Primary studies that directly examine the organ system in question.
- Related studies that explore related symptoms or conditions.
- Filter studies by Type of Study, Therapeutic Effect, and various data points and study components.
Organ System Summary
- Summary for the organ system including: overview description, alternative names, and medical specialists that focus on that system.
- Interactions between selected organ system and the endocannabinoid system.
Drug Interactions & Dosing
- Drug interactions information for cannabis in general
- Dosing considerations provide a framework for understanding dosing definitions and ranges