Welcome to the CannaKeys 360° Organ System self-guided tour
This search provides access to the science associated with different organ systems of the body such as the skeletal system and the cardiovascular system. In addition to the physical systems, CannaKeys 360° also includes the mental-emotional system to reflect the various mental,behavioral, and neurodevelopmental conditions that are so prevalent today such as stress, autism, and PTSD. The organ system search presents a systemic view of the science associated with each system and a way to review.
Things to Look For and Try:
- Review the breakdown of study types. Tip: Primary studies focused specifically on the conditions associated with the organ system make up the dashboard results.
- Mouse over the Studies by Chemotype chart to see how many studies are associated with each chemotype or THC:CBD ratio that are relevant to the organ system.
- To understand which conditions are related to this system and determine the associated science, review the Selected Conditions by Organ System. Note: these are live links and will click through to the associated condition output.
- On the filter panel to the right of the dashboard, try filtering by “All Clinicals” to just view associated clinical studies. Note dashboard changes after filtering. Scroll down to the studies list and review, clicking through to see study details.
- Try the Page Quick Links at the top of the filter panel and click Organ System Overview. Review content including a description and an overview of the endocannabinoid system interactions with that system.