CannaKeys 360° Medical Condition Search is your source for the state of endocannabinoid research for over 200 health conditions.
Search by medical condition and get a summary of the science with a filterable dashboard and comprehensive list of primary and related studies.
Dashboard & Filter
- Research dashboard presents the total number of studies with study types, the clinical/preclinical breakdown, a strength of science for the condition and cannabis chemotypes, and charts with overview information such as countries where the studies were done and the phyto-cannabinoid chemotypes the research examined.
- Summary of the cannabis research that provides the current status of the efficacy of cannabinoid therapies for the condition searched.
- Dashboard filter allows users to filter the search results by seven different data categories including study type, cannabinoid, and therapeutic result of the study’s findings.
- Comprehensive and curated list of studies for the medical condition searched.
- Primary studies that directly examine the condition in question.
- Related studies that explore related symptoms or conditions.
- Filter studies by Type of Study, Therapeutic Effect, and various data points and study components.
- Summary for the condition including: overview description, symptoms, synonyms for the condition
- Associated ICD-10 codes and ranges based on the databank’s approach to categorizing the health conditions.
Drug Interactions & Dosing
- Drug interactions information for cannabis in general
- Dosing considerations provide a framework for understanding dosing definitions and ranges