SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 139 studies associated with SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids.
Here is a small sampling of SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids studies by title:
- Rimonabant suppresses RNA transcription of hepatitis B virus by inhibiting hepatocyte nuclear factor 4α
- Potential Use of Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Role of Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 in Insulin Resistance and Its Biological Implications
- Enhancing effects of acute exposure to cannabis smoke on working memory performance
- Effects of repeated long‐term psychosocial stress and acute cannabinoid exposure on mouse corticostriatal circuitries: Implications for neuropsychiatric disorders.
Components of the SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Proven effects in clinical trials for SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Receptors associated with SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Individual study details for SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Description of SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Rimbonant was first described marketed by Sanofi as a drug to combat obesity. Also known as SR-141716A the compound is a selective inverse agonist at CB1. Rimonabant was sold as an effective weight loss drug until adverse effects such as depression and suicidal tendencies forced their makers to pull the drug from the market. By now there are several similar compound that populate this group.
SR Family Synthetic Cannabinoids
SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Properties and Effects
Pharmaceutical drug used to treat obesity and smoking but use was discontinued due to adverse effects such as depression and anxiety
SR-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Receptor Binding
Antagonist at mu-opiod receptor. Strong affinity for CB1 with a mean Kd for human CB1 2.9 nM. Mean Kd for human CB2 not detected
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.