Pharma CBD Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 63 studies associated with Pharma CBD.
Here is a small sampling of Pharma CBD studies by title:
- Pain response to cannabidiol in induced acute nociceptive pain, allodynia, and hyperalgesia by using a model mimicking acute pain in healthy adults in a randomized trial (CANAB I)
- Effects of Epidiolex® (Cannabidiol) on seizure-related emergency department visits and hospital admissions: A retrospective cohort study
- Cannabinoids: Therapeutic Use in Clinical Practice
- Why Do Marijuana and Synthetic Cannabimimetics Induce Acute Myocardial Infarction in Healthy Young People?
- Prescription cannabidiol for seizure disorder management: Initial drug-drug interaction management by specialty pharmacists
Components of the Pharma CBD Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with Pharma CBD
- Proven effects in clinical trials for Pharma CBD
- Receptors associated with Pharma CBD
- Individual study details for Pharma CBD
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - Pharma CBD
Description of Pharma CBD
Pharmacologically produced products containing CBD correspond to a cannabis chemotype III. They represent a class of drugs that are produced and standardized from either man-made or plant-based materials. The Federal Drug Administration (FDR) approved (June 25, 2018) a pharmaceutical version of CBD (Epidiolex) for marketing in the treatment of a couple of rare pediatric seizure disorders (Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet sundrome). The Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) also lists RSHO-Gold (aka Pure Gold) as a hemp-derived dietary supplement rich in CBD (8.5-9.0mg CBD), other cannabinoids, terpenes and MCT. It is a tincture made for oral and sublingual use.
Epidiolex, Pure Gold
Pharma CBD Properties and Effects
Analgesic, Anti-seizure, Muscle relaxant, Mood improvement, Neuroprotective, Anti-oxidant, Anti-inflammatory
Pharma CBD Receptor Binding
Enhanced activity at serotonin receptor sites. Modulation of adenosine receptor sites. Modulation at PPAR. Modulation at TRPV1. Modulation at GPCR-55
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.