O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 26 studies associated with O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids.
Here is a small sampling of O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids studies by title:
- Activation of GPR55 attenuates cognitive impairment, oxidative stress, neuroinflammation, and synaptic dysfunction in a streptozotocin-induced Alzheimer's mouse model
- Pharmacological Activation of GPR55 Improved Cognitive Impairment Induced by Lipopolysaccharide in Mice
- Modulation of Morphine Analgesia, Antinociceptive Tolerance, and Mu-Opioid Receptor Binding by the Cannabinoid CB2 Receptor Agonist O-1966
- Stimulation of Atypical Cannabinoid Receptor GPR55 Abolishes the Symptoms of Detrusor Overactivity in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
- Antitumor Activity of Abnormal Cannabidiol and Its Analog O-1602 in Taxol-Resistant Preclinical Models of Breast Cancer
Components of the O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Proven effects in clinical trials for O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Receptors associated with O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Individual study details for O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Description of O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
The O class tends to represent atypical versions of synthetic cannabinoids (similar to abn-CBD) that interact with the endocannabinoid system but whose binding mechanism is still subject to further exploration. An example is O-1612.
O Family Synthetic Cannabinoids
O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Properties and Effects
Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, May inhibit colitis induced colon cancer.
O-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Receptor Binding
May target non-CB1/CB2 receptor sites (e.g. GPR-18 and 55)
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.