Delta-8-THC Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 31 studies associated with Delta-8-THC.
Here is a small sampling of Delta-8-THC studies by title:
- Delta-8-THC: Delta-9-THC’s nicer younger sibling?
- Popularity of Delta-8 THC on the Internet Across US States, 2021
- Public interest in ∆ 8-Tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-8-THC) increased in US states that restricted ∆ 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9-THC) use
- Analytical and medico-legal problems linked to the presence of delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-8-THC): Results from urine drug testing in Sweden
- Unknown risks of psychosis and addiction with delta-8-THC: A call for research, regulation, and clinical caution
Components of the Delta-8-THC Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with Delta-8-THC
- Proven effects in clinical trials for Delta-8-THC
- Receptors associated with Delta-8-THC
- Individual study details for Delta-8-THC
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - Delta-8-THC
Description of Delta-8-THC
Delta-8-THC is found in relatively small amounts in cannabis and while it was partially synthesized as early as 1941 by Roger Adams, C. K. Cain, W. D. McPhee, and R. B. Wearn, the stereospecific synthesis was first reported in 1967 by Rafael Mechoulam, P. Braun, and Yehiel Gaoni. Delta 8-THC has two known metabolites i.e. 11-hydroxy-delta 8-THC (11-OH-delta 8-THC), and 11-oxo-delta 8-THC. IN some earlier scientific papers, Delta 8-THC was referred to as Delta 6-THC.
Delta-8-THC Properties and Effects
Positive psychoactivity (but less than THC), antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, pain
Delta-8-THC Receptor Binding
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.