Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a) Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 22 studies associated with Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a).
Here is a small sampling of Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a) studies by title:
- Isolation, Purification, and Antimicrobial Characterization of Cannabidiolic Acid and Cannabidiol from Cannabis sativa L
- Serum cannabidiol, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and their native acid derivatives after transdermal application of a low-THC Cannabis sativa extract in beagles
- Identification of Synergistic Interaction Between Cannabis-Derived Compounds for Cytotoxic Activity in Colorectal Cancer Cell Lines and Colon Polyps That Induces Apoptosis-Related Cell Death and Distinct Gene Expression
- Effect of cannabidiolic acid and ∆ 9-tetrahydrocannabinol on carrageenan-induced hyperalgesia and edema in a rodent model of inflammatory pain
- Cannabidiolic Acid-mediated Selective Down-regulation Of C-fos In Highly Aggressive Breast Cancer MDA-MB-231 Cells: Possible Involvement Of Its Down-regulation In The Abrogation Of Aggressiveness
Components of the Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a) Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
- Proven effects in clinical trials for Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
- Receptors associated with Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
- Individual study details for Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
Description of Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a)
The plant-based (phytocannabinoid) Cannabidiolic-acid was discovered in 1955. It is the precursor to CBD.
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a) Properties and Effects
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant, Inhibits breast cancer cell proliferation
Cannabidiolic Acid (CBD-a) Receptor Binding
No current data available
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.