2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 184 studies associated with 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG).
Here is a small sampling of 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) studies by title:
- The Endocannabinoid System Alleviates Pain in a Murine Model of Cancer-Induced Bone Pain
- An inverse agonist of estrogen-related receptor γ regulates 2-arachidonoylglycerol synthesis by modulating diacylglycerol lipase expression in alcohol-intoxicated mice
- Anandamide Metabolites Protect against Seizures through the TRP Channel Water Witch in Drosophila melanogaster
- Endocannabinoid System and Cannabinoid 1 Receptors in Patients With Pharmacoresistant Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Gene Expression Analysis of Astrocyte and Microglia Endocannabinoid Signaling during Autoimmune Demyelination
Components of the 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
- Proven effects in clinical trials for 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
- Receptors associated with 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
- Individual study details for 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
Description of 2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG)
Raphaeal Mechoulam's team and another team from Teikyo University, Japan described the discovery of a second endogenous cannabinoid named 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) in 1995.
2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) Properties and Effects
2-Arachidonoyl Glycerol (2-AG) Receptor Binding
2-AG is an endocannabinoid and agonist at CB1 and CB2.
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.