WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 167 studies associated with WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids.
Here is a small sampling of WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids studies by title:
- Synthetic Cannabinoids Induce Autophagy and Mitochondrial Apoptotic Pathways in Human Glioblastoma Cells Independently of Deficiency in TP53 or PTEN Tumor Suppressors
- Chronic cannabinoid exposure produces tolerance to the dopamine releasing effects of WIN 55,212-2 and heroin in adult male rats
- Effect of acute and subchronic administration of (R)-WIN55,212-2 induced neuroprotection and anti inflammatory actions in rat retina: CB1 and CB2 receptor involvement
- Targeting the endocannabinoid system for management of HIV-associated neuropathic pain: A systematic review
- WIN 55,212-2 shows anti-inflammatory and survival properties in human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes infected with SARS-CoV-2
Components of the WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Proven effects in clinical trials for WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Receptors associated with WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Individual study details for WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Description of WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Compounds in this family are synthetic exogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists. An example is WIN-55,212-2.
WIN Family Synthetic Cannabinoids
WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Properties and Effects
Reduces inflammatory pain via TRPA1, Initiates anti-inflammatory responses via PPAR-y
WIN-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Receptor Binding
Moderate affinity for CB1 with a mean Kd 16.7nM (1.5 times more potent than THC). Strong affinity for CB2 with a mean Kd 3.7nM (9.5 times more potent than THC). Binds with TRPA1. Binds with PPAR-y.
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.