Pharma THC:CBD Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 80 studies associated with Pharma THC:CBD.
Here is a small sampling of Pharma THC:CBD studies by title:
- Evaluation of THC-Related Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Among Adults Aged 50 Years and Older: A Systematic Review and Metaregression Analysis
- Efficacy and safety of nabiximols cannabinoid medicine for paediatric spasticity in cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury: a randomized controlled trial
- Cannabis and multiple sclerosis
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Cannabinoid Oromucosal Spray Use for the Management of Spasticity in Subjects with Multiple Sclerosis
- The Broad Concept of "Spasticity-Plus Syndrome" in Multiple Sclerosis: A Possible New Concept in the Management of Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Components of the Pharma THC:CBD Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with Pharma THC:CBD
- Proven effects in clinical trials for Pharma THC:CBD
- Receptors associated with Pharma THC:CBD
- Individual study details for Pharma THC:CBD
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - Pharma THC:CBD
Description of Pharma THC:CBD
Pharmacologically produced products containing THC and CBD (in a relative ratio of 1:1) correspond to a cannabis chemotype II. They represent a class of drugs that are produced and standardized from either man-made or plant-based materials. For instance, Nabiximols, trade name Sativex (brand name Almirall, Almirall Hermal, Mevatyl) is a plant-based extract from cannabis. Sativex is a standardized pharmaceutical product that delivers relative equal amount of THC and CBD in a sublingual spray (each actuation delivers ~2.7mg THC and 2.5mg CBD). Sativex is legal in twenty-five countries around the world.
Sativex, Nabiximols, Mevatyl
Pharma THC:CBD Properties and Effects
Spasticity secondary to multiple sclerosis
Pharma THC:CBD Receptor Binding
No data available on receptor binding.
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.