Pharma THC Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 135 studies associated with Pharma THC.
Here is a small sampling of Pharma THC studies by title:
- Evaluation of THC-Related Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Among Adults Aged 50 Years and Older: A Systematic Review and Metaregression Analysis
- Within-subject, double-blinded, randomized, and placebo-controlled evaluation of the combined effects of the cannabinoid dronabinol and the opioid hydromorphone in a human laboratory pain model
- Interim Results of the Survey Accompanying the Prescription of Cannabis-Based Medicines in Germany Regarding Dronabinol
- Safety and efficacy of low-dose medical cannabis oils in multiple sclerosis
- Cannabinoids, cannabis, and cannabis-based medicine for pain management: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials
Components of the Pharma THC Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with Pharma THC
- Proven effects in clinical trials for Pharma THC
- Receptors associated with Pharma THC
- Individual study details for Pharma THC
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - Pharma THC
Description of Pharma THC
Pharmacological products containing THC correspond to a cannabis chemotype I. They represent a class of drugs that are primarily produced and standardized from synthetic sources. The Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) list Dronabinol/Marinol (oral capsules 2.5, 5, and 10mg THC) and Syndros (oral solution 5mg THC in 1 mL).
Marinol, Syndros, Nabilone, Dronabinol
Pharma THC Properties and Effects
Refractory chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, Anorexia/weight loss in patients with AIDS
Pharma THC Receptor Binding
CB1. CB2. Serotonin receptors
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.