5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
Double-blind human trials
Clinical human trials
What am I missing as a non-subscriber?
To see a full dashboard with study details and filtering, go to our DEMO page.
As a subscriber, you will be able to access dashboard insights including chemotype overviews and dosing summaries for medical conditions and organ system and receptor breakdowns for cannabinoid and terpene searches. Study lists present important guidance including dosing and chemotype information with the ability to drill down to the published material. And all outputs are fully filterable, to help find just the information you need. Stay up-to-date with the science of cannabis and the endocannabinoid system with CannaKeys.
CannaKeys has 4 studies associated with 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids.
Here is a small sampling of 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids studies by title:
- Analytical findings in a non-fatal intoxication with the synthetic cannabinoid 5F-ADB (5F-MDMB-PINACA): a case report
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Synthetic Cannabinoid, 5F-MDMB-PICA, in Male Rats
- Pharmacology of Valinate and tert-Leucinate Synthetic Cannabinoids 5F-AMBICA, 5F-AMB, 5F-ADB, AMB-FUBINACA, MDMB-FUBINACA, MDMB-CHMICA, and Their Analogues
- Pharmacology of Indole and Indazole Synthetic Cannabinoid Designer Drugs AB-FUBINACA, ADB-FUBINACA, AB-PINACA, ADB-PINACA, 5F-AB-PINACA, 5F-ADB-PINACA, ADBICA, and 5F-ADBICA
Components of the 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Research Dashboard
- Top medical conditions associated with 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Proven effects in clinical trials for 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Receptors associated with 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Individual study details for 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Ready to become a subscriber? Go to our PRICING page.
Members can filter by the following criteria:
- Study Type
- Organ Systems
- Study Result
- Year of Publication
Overview - 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
Description of 5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids
5F-x class of synthetic cannabinoids are identified by their 5-flouropentyl chain. There are significant differences in their binding potential.
5F-MDMB-PICA is the most potent member.
Members of this family of synthetic cannabinoids that have been involved in fatalities in humans.
5F-x Family of Synthetic Cannabinoids
IUPAC Name: methyl (2S)-2-[[1-(5-fluoropentyl)indole-3-carbonyl]amino]-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
Molecular Formula: C21H29FN2O3
5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Properties and Effects
Improper use of 5F-MDMB-PICA and other members of this family of synthetic cannabinoids have been associated with:
• Acute kidney injury
• Sudden death
5F-x Synthetic Cannabinoids Receptor Binding
5F-MDMB-PICA (IC50 at CB1 ~2nM Alex; J Krotulski et al., 2021). This synthetic cannabinoid has been detected in several products sold to the public since 2016. It is associated with serious adverse health and behavioral effects and deaths.
5F-AMB is also a full agonist at CB1.
Disclaimers: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. If using a product, you should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.